2021 Summer Youth Learn to Row Sessions
SUMMER YOUTH LEARN-TO-ROW / DEVELOPMENT
Maritime Rowing Club’s Youth Learn to Row / Development Programs draw elementary, middle school, and high school-aged youth from all over Fairfield County and the surrounding area. Our internationally known coaching staff offers an opportunity for all levels to develop their potential with solid rowing skills and team fundamentals.
No experience necessary, All skills levels are welcome!
Sessions are outdoors, group size is limited, and all athletes learn to row in single-person boats. Emphasis is on water safety and rowing basics both on and off the water. Athletes improve strength, fitness, flexibility, mental toughness, and discipline.
Make new friends, enjoy being outdoors, and be part of a great team!
Weekday sessions, 9-11am or 3-5pm
- Session 1: June 1-11 *includes Saturday, June 5th
- Session 2: June 14 – June 25
- Session 3: June 28 – July 9
- Session 4: July 12 – July 23
- Session 5: July 26 – August 6
- Session 6: August 9 – August 20
Weekend Session, 9:30-11am or 11-12:30pm
- June Session: June 12/13, 19/20, 26/27
- July Session: July 10/11, 17/18, 24/25
- August Session: July 31/August 1, 7/8, 14/15
Ready to row?
Questions call us at (203) 854-5492