2023 Summer Youth Learn to Row Sessions
SUMMER YOUTH LEARN-TO-ROW / DEVELOPMENT
Maritime Rowing Club’s Youth Learn to Row / Development Programs draw elementary, middle school, and high school-aged youth from all over Fairfield County and the surrounding area. Our internationally known coaching staff offers an opportunity for all levels to develop their potential with solid rowing skills and team fundamentals.
No experience necessary, All skills levels are welcome!
Sessions are outdoors, group size is limited, and all athletes learn to row in single-person boats and team boats. Emphasis is on water safety and rowing basics both on and off the water. Athletes improve strength, fitness, flexibility, mental toughness, and discipline.
Make new friends, enjoy being outdoors, and be part of a great team!
Weekday sessions, 9-11am or 3-5pm
- Session 1: May 30-June 9 *includes Saturday, June 3rd from 12-2pm. Will run in the PM only from 4-6pm due to local schools still in session*
- Session 2: June 12 – June 23 *PM session will be 4-6pm due to local schools still in session*
- Session 3: June 26 – July 7 *no rowing July 4th, includes Saturday July 1st from 9-11am
- Session 4: July 10 – July 21
- Session 5: July 24 – August 4
- Session 6: August 7 – August 18
Ready to row?
Questions call us at (203) 854-5492