Maritime Rowing Club’s Junior rowers are back on the water, already looking forward to the Spring 2011 regatta season. Here’s a preview of when and where they’ll be competing. Note that some regattas require qualification.
- April 9 – Greenwich Invitational Dual Sprints, Greenwich, CT
- April 15-16 – Mercer Lake Sprints, West Windsor, NJ
- May 1 – Cooper Cup, Camden, NJ
- May 14 – St. Luke’s Invitational, Norwalk River
- May 21-22 – US Rowing Northeast Junior District Championships, location TBA
- June 10-12 – Youth Nationals Championships, Oak Ridge, Tennessee